Putting this on my list of things to make! With knitting, I have trouble making things I’ll actually wear. I don’t much care for any kind of pullover top with sleeves, but I keep forgetting that and knitting them anyway. “Don’t spend weeks/months making yourself something to keep in a drawer” seems pretty obvious, but I can use the reminder.
Hanging boot organizers! I had no idea these existed. You can either purchase them for super cheap: $11.99 via Amazon or you could easily DIY yourself up one with an upcycled comforter bag or an old sheet or some great fabric.
We will be doing this for sure. My boots are all scrunched up at the bottom of my wardrobe, and I hate it. That pool noodle thing isn’t a terrible idea, but I feel like it’d take up too much space.
The DIY-er in me is thinking, oh, how inventive and cute! The dart player in me is thinking:
1. There’s not nearly enough contrast between the two colors that replaced red & green.
2. That guy is standing too close to the board.
3. Two sets of three darts need to be the same color for a standard two-player game of Cricket.
4. What dart game requires nine darts?
5. Where is the scoreboard?
6. PLASTIC GLITTER DARTS WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dies*
Meg makes some really great points about the use of the words “tribal” and “ethnic” to describe fabric prints. Whenever I see those words used, my first thought is always “Which tribe? What ethnicity?” This Target ad uses “world prints” instead, which is a little better but doesn’t really solve the problem.